Saturday, October 15, 2016

Inkle Weaving Classes

I love my house in the woods! 
It is spacious enough that I can now have classes here!

The very first one will be for beginning inkle weavers. I'll share my enthusiasm for plain weave bands. There is no end to the beautiful patterns you can create using plain weave! 

 I have looms that I can loan for the day and will have my favorite yarn for sale in 25+ colors.  
It's on Saturday, October 22, 2016 from 1PM-4PM.
Cost is $35. 
Location is near Albuquerque, New Mexico.

EDIT: FIRST CLASS WAS GREAT! 
NEW CLASS DATES: BEGINNING INKLE SATURDAY, JANUARY 14, 2017
PICKUP PATTERNS   SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2017

If you are interested in attending, please send an email message to: iWeaveStraps@Gmail.com
If you can't make this one, email me anyway to get on my list. I'll notify you of future classes.
There will also be classes in pickup and 3-color pickup. 







No comments:

Post a Comment