Saturday, May 25, 2013

Weaver Guitar Straps is Up and Running.......

Hi, all! The reason you haven't seen much from me lately, is that I have been weaving and planning and creating new products and markets. It's fun, but it has kept me from posting here as much as I'd like to.
Launching of the new website for Weaver Guitar Straps went smoothly thanks to the branding, graphic design and web support of my friends at Nombat.
The logo they created suits me and I've used it all over the place. Here are my second printing of the WGS business cards, with 8 different photos on the back side. People are loving the rich colors of the photos and it really makes a pretty cool card to share.

Then I had a woven label, made for me by a California company, Print For Brands.


And Stickers! 

Sticker Weaver Guitar Straps


And, then, I've really had to work to get inventory up. Here is a case full of straps!



I have some exciting upcoming events planned. You can read about them on the new website's events page. http://weaverguitarstraps.com/events/

No comments:

Post a Comment