Thursday, July 9, 2009

Blogging is Fun

When I started this blog a few months ago it was a way to connect with others interested in inkle weaving and share my projects. Other stuff besides weaving keeps getting mixed in because life is interesting. I had no idea that blogging would be so much fun. Writing and photography were never at the top of the list of things I liked to do, or even close to the top of the list of things I thought I did well.
There are a few of you folks out there who think my writing and/or photography are interesting enough that you keep coming back. Thanks!
Some of the photos which I use on my blog also make it to my Flickr page. Recently someone contacted me from Schmap. They found one of my photos taken at the Phoenix Desert Botanical Gardens and selected it to be in an online Phoenix guide. How cool is that? There were other photos of that trip that I liked better and you can see them here, but that's okay. Here's the one they liked.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! The Desert Botanical Gardens are worth a visit if you are ever in Phoenix. Dale Chihuly does amazing things with glass on a large scale, and the colors of the glass were really vibrant! I'm so lucky to have had the chance to see it.

    ReplyDelete