Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Mexico Show

I am proud to be member of the Espanola Valley Fiber Arts Center in Espanola, New Mexico. Last fall after visiting, I was so excited about the center that I joined up.
I also was lucky enough to get up to Ghost Ranch in Abiquiu and see the EVFAC show which was going on there at the time.
Now as a member, I am going to participate in the show which runs fromMay 2 to June 22. The belts and luggage straps below are getting ready to be shipped off.







Here are a couple of photos that I took at Ghost Ranch. It was gorgeous. I wish I could personally deliver the straps & belts! I hope they enjoy their stay.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could be in New Mexico to see the show! One of the places I've always wanted to visit and it would be a welcome break from the frosty spring we're having. Hope the show is a huge success for you!

    ReplyDelete